We respect your privacy and will never sell your information
Homebush Stables collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- Business Relations1 and
Consumer information is usually collected via promotions, competitions and consumer queries.
The information may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
- details of any prizes you may have won
- a record of any queries you have made
Wherever possible, Homebush Stables collects this information directly from you.
We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about Homebush Stables, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to reward you for being a loyal customer
- to inform you of products or publications we think you might be interested in
- to approve transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to provide you with products you have requested
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make
- to conduct consumer research
How we manage personal information
Homebush Stables is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Important information on promotions, competitions and other marketing activities for consumers.
All entries become the property of Homebush Stables (and any third parties conducting joint promotions with Homebush Stables) and are held for up to 4 months after the prize draw date. After this, they are then destroyed in a secure manner.
Homebush Stables may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about Homebush Stables, its brands, special offers, samples, consumer research and other promotions unless otherwise advised by you.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted. You may also request an update or correction of the personal information we hold about you by putting the request in writing to the Homebush Stables.
Winners' names and cities will be published in accordance with the terms and conditions of each promotion.
Homebush Stables does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. We may out source certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to us, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities
that may directly contact you on behalf of Homebush Stables
Access and correction of details
You can access personal information Homebush Stables holds on you by contacting us in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request Homebush Stables to correct the information.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact us.
Homebush Stables use a range of third party tools to collect, process and store data. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of people using our website.
- We do not trade or sell any information that is collected.
- We ensure the third party tools we use have strict privacy and security standards.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information.
- Cookies are used on this site for user-specific reporting.
We use tools like Google Analytics to automatically collect information about how you use the website. For example, your geographic location, how you found the website and the pages you view. These tools use your IP address and a cookie ID to process data into reports that we can use to improve our products, website and marketing.
If you log in to our website or have subscribed to receive our emails, we also send a user ID to these tools. This allows us to understand if you are using multiple devices and allows us to further improve how we deliver and market our products.
We collect personal information that is volunteered on our website. For example, when you submit a form with your name and email address. We ask for the minimum amount of information needed in order to service your request.
If you would like to opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads and Google Analytics for Display Advertising you can use ;Google Ad Settings. You can opt-out of other customized ads using the ;Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page. You can also use the ;Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on ;so you are not tracked into Google Analytics.
From time to time, we may use collected information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes on our website.
If you have a question, need your details updated or would like your personal data removed, then please ;contact us ;and we would be happy to assist you.
Issued June 2020.
1 Business Relations - Personal information of those with whom we have business relations typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business.
2 Employment - Personal information collected from our contractors, as with Business Relations above, typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business, especially in relation to the engagement of the contractor's services. Information is also collected from potential employees in the recruitment process.